The 4th RFP Cebu Run just ended last Oct 2017. It was indeed a successful one, which was attended from various provinces from Cagayan, Bacolod, Samar, and Cebu. A diverse group of participants that produces a conducive and interactive environment. We are inviting everyone who have the heart in enhancing their money management skills or even wanted to extend help to others on their personal finance.
Acquire the expertise necessary to be a practitioner in the personal financial planning industry.
- Explore the practice of personal financial planning by examining the financial planning process model.
- Examineregulatory, legal and ethical considerations, and the macroeconomic environment.
- Discoverwhat a planning engagement entails and how the various aspects of the discipline are integrated into practice.
- Acquirethe expertise necessary to be a practitioner in the financial planning industry.
- Enhance your knowledge and build on the experience you already have in the financial services industry.
RFP Cebu 5th run will be on Feb 21-24 (4 days straight) at unit #832, 8th Floor, Tower 3, Ultima Tower Mall, Osmena Blvd., Cebu City. The main goal of RFP is to increase the financial literacy of our participants in their personal finance and if practitioner, to his/her client.
The regular rate in Manila is P28,000 and in Cebu is P29,000 due to the travel expense of our lecturers.
Early Bird rate: P28,000 on or before January 30, 2018
Group rate: if you can bring your friends and colleagues of 6 (7 including you), we will give another P1,000 discount to each participant.
Please send me an email (email@example.com) or text if you have decided to join us to 0999-327-3086. All we need from you to register are: Name, Job Position, email add and phone number.
You can deposit the down payment to BPI acct #:1359500366 under the name Serge Jude B. Bargayo and send an email of the scanned copy of the deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to pay in installment, below are the schemes:
P10,000 – down payment (deposit to BPI acct)
P5000 – on the first day
And balance within the 4 days class.
For further questions and inquiries, pls don’t hesitate to contact us.
Why Get Certified? (From the RFP Philippines website)
- You can easily communicate your expertise and credibility as a financial planner.
Being a RFP® certifies that you have met the education, examination, experience, and ethics requirements of the Institute. RFP® certification expresses your expertise and credibility among your peers, and clients view RFP® certification as an indication of a qualified, reliable financial planner.
- You can enhance your career and professional growth outlook.
There is a trend among large financial services firms that make RFP® certification a part of their hiring requirements for financial planning services while other companies reward achievement of the certification with salary increases. The RFP® certification gives you an international appeal that enhances your career opportunities.
- You can become a financial adviser.
As a RFP® practitioner, you will advise clients on how to solve financial issues and achieve life goals. You will help your client discover their financial needs and plan their cash flow requirements at present and in the future.
- You can increase your earning capacity.
As in any of the recognized professions, a certain level of competence is expected and financially rewarded by your employers and clients. The RFP® qualification helps you establish your competence in financial planning.
Disclaimer: a minimum of 20 participants for us to have the class.