You strive to address all of your financial goals, but sometimes you don’t know where to turn or what to address first. It is often easier just to focus on issues of immediate concern and postpone thinking about how to achieve long-term goals.
Financial planning can provide you with a picture of where you stand today and how to get to where you want to be in the future. You can only get a clear vision of this by looking at all of your goals as a whole, forming a clear strategy to help you get there, and implementing the tools that will help you stay the course.
What is Comprehensive financial planning? It is a process that involves the detailed review and analysis of all facets of your financial situation including cash flow analysis, retirement planning, risk management, investment management, and estate planning. The process involves sitting down with a qualified professional who will:
- Look at your income and expenses and your current assets and liabilities
- Help you define your goals (Employee benefits review, Education, Retirement, Protection..etc.)
- Prepare a report showing you a snapshot of where you are, where you want to go and how to get there!
- Provide you with recommendations to help you achieve your goals
- Monitor your progress and suggest changes in your strategy as time goes by and your circumstances change
CERTA’s flexible, affordable approach focuses on determining your specific needs and lowering your overall costs while providing a comprehensive financial health assessment!
Reach Your Financial Goals With:
- Objective advice without pressure to buy products.
- Education every step of the way, so you can make informed decisions about your financial future.
- Simple, efficient investment strategies that save you time, money and taxes.
Keep You in Prime Financial Shape by Providing:
- Second opinions on your current investment portfolio.
- Periodic “check-ups” to ensure you are on target.
- Plan updates in response to substantial changes in your life or your finances.
- Specific step-by-step guidelines for easy implementation.
- Assistance with implementation.
Also Provide Specific Services for Every Area of Your Financial Life:
- Insurance Analysis – Provide for your family in the event of a death or disability
- Cash Management & Budgetary Services – Reduce your debt and/or increase savings for the future.
- Educational Funding Analysis – Determine how to save for your child’s college education.
- Retirement Planning & Projections – Develop a strategy and savings plan to help you realize your vision of retirement.
- Investment Asset Allocation & Security Selection – Develop a low cost, efficient portfolio to meet your financial goals.
- Long-term Care Planning – Evaluate options to preserve your assets and obtain quality care should the need arise for you or a family member.
- Estate Planning – Determine the effect of estate taxes on your wealth and provide references for respected legal and accounting professionals.
All fees are based on in-person or telephone consultations, research and analysis of your financial health, and the resulting recommendations. Implementation assistance is also available if desired.
Worry Less. Live More!
Need a hand in developing your comprehensive financial plan ? Contact us today !